Monday, April 02, 2007

Moving again!

I've decided to leave Airlie beach today. Its the Easter holidays and all the sailing tours are either booked up or more expensive than they should be, damnit! But no worries, I can do it in a couple of weeks, on the way back down. The last five days have been cool though, I keep bumping into people I've met previously on the coast! I met up with the two Swedes that I went to Melbourne with and did some partying. When we were out I randomly bumped into the Irish couple I was on Fraser Island with....and yesterday I met a couple of Italian people I knew in Manly.

Airlie Beach is quite a nice place but there is only has two things to do, sail the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and party....I haven't been able to find a good sailing trip so I've been doing a lot of partying.....and watching 'womens jelly wrestling', but I won't go into that ;)

So, I'm off to Townsville, where I will meet the Swedes again and we'll go to Magnetic Island for a full moon party....oooooh! Should be fun!

I've got loads of pictures for the other posts but there is nowhere that allows uploading in Airlie Beach so I'll add them later!

No comments: