Friday, April 06, 2007

Piccys

I'm on Magnetic Island now. Just arrived so I haven't really done anything yet but I got 2 hours free internet so I thought I'd upload the pictures from Noosa to Airlie Beach, enjoy!

Also, I managed to upload the video of the crabs, you can see it at here. And a video of the dolphin, which you can see here!



The Dolphin at Tin Can Bay!



Me feeding it (the woman wasn't an expert with the camera but thats really my arm, honest!)



The huge sandblow that I walked across to reach the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach



Rainbow Beach and the coloured sands on the right



The sunset in the town of 1770



A strange looking duck-type thing in the zoo



A big factory and a boat pulling some little boats!



This factory was as big as a small town!



Looking out over Gladstone



Cape Hillsborough National park at low tide. Usually the two little hills are islands!

No comments: